Boron Nitride products are manufactured as powders, finished
components and blanks, as well as liquid coatings for various high
temperature applications in molten metal equipment. Boron Nitride
is an advanced ceramic material available in powder, solid, liquid
and aerosol spray forms and in solid state it can be machine very
easily using diamond tooling.
Boron Nitride can easily be machined to close tolerances in
virtually with any complex shape. After machining, it is ready to
use without additional heat treating or firing operations. In inert
and reducing atmospheres, Boron Nitride will withstand temperatures
over 2,000°C. It is not wet by most non-ferrous molten metals and
slags and can therefore be used as a container for most molten
metals including aluminium, sodium, iron, steel, silicon, tin,
copper, magnesium etc. metals.
- Capable to use at very high temperature up to 200°C
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Excellent non wetting properties
- Excellent thermal shock.
- Thermal spray coatings in the turbine engines as wear and erosion
- Coatings and thermal barriers
- Dynamic friction materials in brake pads
- Ceramic manufacturing
- Electronics & semi-conductors
- Molten metals processing
- Cosmetic powders etc..